Pro-Focus Ceramic Grease is a specially formulated metal-free lubricant with a wide temperature range up to 1200°C for the lubrication of ABS brake system components, wheel nuts, exhaust manifold bolts and other parts exposed to high temperatures and corrosive conditions.
- High-quality metal-free assembly paste.
- Lubrication with a wide temperature range -40°C – 1.200 °C.
- Very good adhesion to metals.
- Fresh and salt water resistant and protects against corrosion.
- Excellent replacement for copper paste.
- Contains boron nitride, a high-performance ceramic material for unsurpassed lubrication and thermal conductivity.
Shake before use. Apply to parts requiring lubrication or protection. Before mounting, allow the volatile components to evaporate, preferably 5 minutes. Remove excess product with a cloth.
Description: Pro-Focus Ceramic Grease